Texarkana Terminal Employees Federal Credit Union
Online Banking Disclosures
ONLINE BANKING SERVICE AGREEMENT
By accepting this agreement, you acknowledge and agree that the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement will apply to and govern your use of the internet banking services offered by TTEFCU, and that you have read and understand the terms of this agreement, and you will create a valid and binding legal contract between you and TTEFCU.
1) What This Agreement Covers- This agreement covers your use of TTEFCU On-Line Banking. TTEFCU On-Line Banking is defined as any electronic service provided by TTEFCU accounts, obtain account information and/or statement updates on your deposit accounts, and receive and send electronic messages to TTEFCU, all through the internet. You are responsible for providing your own access to the internet thought the online banking provider of your choice.
2) Bank Documents- The terms and conditions of this Agreement are in addition to, and shall supplement the terms, conditions, rules and regulations that apply to any of your existing TTEFCU accounts or services of TTEFCU which you currently use.
3) Online Banking Services- When you instruct TTEFCU to transfer funds to or from your TTEFCU accounts through TTEFCU On-Line Banking, you authorize TTEFCU to withdraw the necessary funds from the TTEFCU account you designate. As with any funds transfer request, whether or not utilizing TTEFCU On-Line Banking, you agree that you will instruct TTEFCU to make a withdrawal only when a sufficient balance is or will be available in your designated TTEFCU account at the time of the withdrawal. TTEFCU will not be obligated to act on any withdrawal instruction from you if sufficient funds, including overdraft lines of credit are not available in the account you designate.
4) Costs of TTEFCU On-Line Banking- There are currently no monthly service charges or transaction fees for TTEFCU On-Line Banking. You are responsible for all telephone charges you incur in connecting to TTEFCU On-Line Banking as well as charges assessed by any online service provider you choose.
5) Changes in Terms- TTEFCU may change TTEFCU On-Line Banking and the terms, including fees, set forth in this agreement or in the Online Bill Payment Agreement at any time. You will be notified of any such change as required by applicable law, by either mail or an electronic message. You understand that, by using TTEFCU On-Line Banking after a change becomes effective and after you are notified of the change, you are agreeing to the change.
6) Cancellation- This agreement will remain in effect until you or TTEFCU terminate it. You may cancel the agreement at any time by notifying TTEFCU by mail: 3801 Texas Blvd., Texarkana, TX 75503. TTEFCU may cancel this agreement and terminate your use of TTEFCU On-Line Banking for any reason, at any time. TTEFCU will use commercially reasonable measures to notify you in advance of any such termination, but TTEFCU is not obligated to do so.
7) Security- In order to maintain secure communications and reduce fraud, you agree to protect the security of your number, codes, marks, signs, public keys or other means of identification. TTEFCU reserves the right to block access to TTEFCU On-Line Banking to maintain or restore security to have been or may be obtained or are being used or may be used by unauthorized person (s). You are liable and responsible for all TTEFCU On-Line Banking transactions made using your means of identification, whether those transaction are made by you or any person you authorize, permit or enable to have your means of identification (even if the person exceeds your authority) or by any person who obtains through you, by whatever means, your means of identification. You agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify TTEFCU from and against any and all claims of any nature arising out of any such access to your TTEFCU via TTEFCU On-Line Banking. You acknowledge receipt of TTEFCU On-Line Banking security guidelines and agree to strictly follow all guidelines.
8) Limit of TTEFCU and Other Providers’ Responsibility- TTEFCU agrees to make reasonable efforts to ensure full performance of TTEFCU On-Line Banking. TTEFCU will be responsible for acting only on those instruments sent through TTEFCU On-Line Banking which are actually received and cannot assume responsibility for malfunctions in communications facilities not under it’s control that may affect the accuracy for any losses or delays in transcend. TTEFCU is not responsible for any losses or delays in transmission of instructions arising out of this use of any Internet Service Provider or caused by any browser software. Any information you receive from TTEFCU can only be provided on a best-efforts basis for your convenience and is not guaranteed. TTEFCU is not liable for and deficiencies in the accuracy completeness, availability or timeliness of such information or for any investment or other decision made using this information. TTEFCU is not responsible for any computer virus or related problems, which may be attributed to TTEFCU On-Line Banking or to any services provided by and Internet Service Provider. In the absence of negligence on the part of TTEFCU, none of TTEFCU, any of its affiliates or any of their respective officer, directors, employees or agents, is responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising in any ways out of the use of TTEFCU On-Line Banking. Because some states do not allow the exclusion of limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states the liability of the foregoing entities and individuals is limited to the extent permitted by law.
TTEFCU makes no express or implied warranty concerning TTEFCU On-Line Banking, including but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or no infringing of third party proprietary rights unless, and then only to the extent, disclaiming such warranties is prohibited by law.
9) No Other Use- You may use TTEFCU On-Line Banking only for your personal use and may not reproduce, sell or distribute all or any portion of the information provided to you by TTEFCU On-Line Banking. TTEFCU On-Line Banking is for authorized TTEFCU customers only. Attempted unauthorized access is a violation of federal law and will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
10) Severability- In the event any one or more of the provisions of the agreement shall for any reason be held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain valid and enforceable.
11) Governing Law- The terms and conditions of this agreement, and any issue relating to an account or service with TTEFCU which you access through TTEFCU On-Line Banking, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.
12) Assignment- TTEFCU may assign its rights and delegate its duties under this agreement to a company affiliated with TTEFCU or to any other party. You may not assign any of your rights or duties under this agreement at any time.
13) Entire Agreement- This agreement is the entire agreement between you and TTEFCU regarding your use of TTEFCU On-Line Banking and it supersedes and prior discussions and agreements between you and TTEFCU regarding TTEFCU On-Line Banking delivered to you in writing, verbally or obtained at any TTEFCU site or the site of any online service provider.
Interruptions in Service- TTEFCU may on a regular basis perform maintenance on TTEFCU equipment or systems which may result in interruption of TTEFCU On-Line Banking. TTEFCU will not incur any liability to you as a result of any such interruptions.